Request Quote sku / item#: RLS/QLA1061-64A0ships: Request
- High Fiber Output Power >100 mW
- Single Longitudinal Mode Operation at 1064 nm
- Fiber-Pigtailed 14-pin Butterfly Package with TEC
- Integrated SOA
- Polarization Maintaining Fiber Integration
- Lasers Also Available at 1122 nm and 1188 nm
Price and Delivery Quote
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
1064nm, 100mW DFB Laser Diode
The QLA1061-64A0 is a distributed feedback (DFB) laser with integrated semiconductor optical amplifier (SOA) for use in seeder and sensing applications. The laser is assembled into a 14-pin butterfly package with an optical isolator and a thermo-electric cooler.
The laser output center wavelength is 1064nm (QLA1061-64A0). Other models are available at 1122nm (QLA1161-22A0), and 1188nm (QLA1161-88A0).
Features - High fiber output power >100mW
- Single longitudinal mode operation at 1064nm, 1122nm, and 1188nm
- Fiber-pigtailed 14-pin butterfly package with integrated TEC and thermistor
- Optical isolator integration
- Polarization maintaining fiber integration
Proper Handling and Operation of Diode Lasers
Diode lasers are highly susceptible to damage from ESD and from temperatures exceeding their specified safe operating range. The user is advised to use care and proper ESD safety practices when handling them to avoid damage to the laser. A properly rated low noise current source, a low thermal resistance mount and a temperature controller should be used for optimal device performance and reliability.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability