Request Quote sku / item#: RLS/QLD106G-6410ships:
- Single longitudinal mode operation at 1064 nm
- Short pulsed operation of <20 psec
- 7pin butterfly package with SMPM connector
- Also Available with 250µm Fiber; Inquire for Details
Price and Delivery Quote
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
1064nm, 20mW, 20ps Pulsed DFB Laser Diode
These DFB laser diodes are rated for 20 picosecond pulsed mode of operation, optimized for seed lasers for fiber lasers and sensing applications. The Butterfly laser package is fiber coupled, and includes internal TEC and thermistor for precision temperature control.
- 7-pin butterfly package with SMPM connector
- Single longitudinal mode operation at 1064nm
- Short pulsed operation of <20 picoseconds
Proper Handling and Operation of Diode Lasers
Diode lasers are highly susceptible to damage from ESD and from temperatures exceeding their specified safe operating range. The user is advised to use care and proper ESD safety practices when handling them to avoid damage to the laser. A properly rated low noise current source, a low thermal resistance mount and a temperature controller should be used for optimal device performance and reliability.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability