Request Quote ships: Inquire | item#: RLS/QLD1061-7030
- Single Longitudinal Mode Operation at 1070 nm
- Fiber-Pigtailed 14-pin Butterfly Package with TEC
- Integrated Optical Isolator with Polarization Maintaining Fiber
- CW/Pulse Operation
Price and Delivery Quote
You will receive factory-direct price with no mark-ups
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Questions route directly to the correct Product Engineer
Customers Also Considered:
1070nm, 30mW DFB Laser Diode
The QLD1061-7030 series is a 1070-nm distributed feedback (DFB) laser for use in scientific and industrial applications. The laser is assembled into a 14-pin butterfly package with an optical isolator, a monitor PD, and a thermo-electric cooler.
- Single longitudinal mode operation at 1070 nm
- Fiber-pigtailed 14-pin butterfly package with a TEC
- Optical isolator integration
- Polarization maintaining fiber integration
- CW/Pulse operation
- Seed source for fiber laser
Proper Handling and Operation of Diode Lasers
Diode lasers are highly susceptible to damage from ESD and from temperatures exceeding their specified safe operating range. The user is advised to use care and proper ESD safety practices when handling them to avoid damage to the laser. A properly rated low noise current source, a low thermal resistance mount and a temperature controller should be used for optimal device performance and reliability.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability