520nm, 80 mW, Turn-Key Scientific Series Single Mode Laser Diode Source and Control Module- Integrated OSRAM Source Laser
$1445.00 sku / item#: RLS/LDX-520NM-80MW ships: Request a Quote for Current Ship Date
- 520nm Osram Laser Diode Source Mounted into Cooled Housing with Pre-Configured Power Supply
- Pre-Configured Turn-Key Source with Power Supply + Laser Diode Installed into Cooled Housing + Cables
- Beam Quality Factor: M^2 ~ 1
- Integrated Lasorb ESD and Surge Clamp Protection for Fail-Safe, Reliable Operation
- User Adjustable Output Power
- Factory Set Current & Temperature Max. Limits Always Keeps Laser Diode in Safe Operating Range
- All-Inclusive with Current Source and Temperature Control Unit
- Offered by KVANT Scientific Lasers, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|Packaging & Power Suppy|
|Fiber Patch Cable Output Option|
520nm, Osram Green Laser Diode Module
These scientific series lasers offer up to 80 mW of output power at a center wavelength of 520nm. Designed for high stability over long term use, the source laser diode is a native green TO-can Osram laser diode which has been integrated into a high performance thermal housing. These units are shipped fully calibrated & pre-tested with the matching current source and temperature controller as well as the required interface cables.
Laser Diode Protection Features
These units offer multiple layers of protection for the internal OSRAM source: an integrated LASORB diode on the current supply board offers a fail-safe clamp of the current / voltage to the integrated laser diode; pre-set current and temperature limits. The LASORB was designed to eliminate the possibility of power surges and ESD damaging the laser.
The bias current range is preset to prevent the possibility of over driving the laser source, and the unit has an over-temperature shut down feature based on feedback from a sensor located against the laser package header.
Adjustable Output Power
These units are shipped fully calibrated & pre-tested with the matching current source and temperature controller, as well as the required interface cables. The OEM controller unit allows the user to set the output power of the laser module.
Versatile Options Reduce Integration Time
The laser diode module can be ordered with options that save you time and effort, and increase the operational flexibility of the module. Inquire for more information about these options, pricing, and delivery.
* POWER LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH FIBER-COUPLED OUTPUT: Please note that when a free-space laser diode is coupled to fiber there is some loss associated with the collimating lens employed in the coupling of the light. There is also power loss associated with the fiber coupler assembly and with the fiber patch cable. The LDX laser system has power loss associated with the fiber-coupling of the output of approximately 15 to 20% of the total power.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability