Request Quote sku / item#: RLS/QLD1161-8030 ships: Inquire
- Single Longitudinal Mode Operation at 1180 nm
- Fiber-Pigtailed 14-pin Butterfly Package with TEC
- Integrated Optical Isolator with Polarization Maintaining Fiber
- Fiber Diameters Available: 900 μm (250 µm Also Available)
- 1122 nm Laser Also Available (pn QLD1161-2030)
Price and Delivery Quote
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|Fiber Optic Output|
1180nm, 30mW Butterfly DFB Diode Laser
The distributed feedback (DFB) laser was designed for use in scientific and industrial applications. The laser is assembled into a 14-pin butterfly package with an optical isolator, a monitor PD, and a thermo-electric cooler. This device has a center wavelength output at 1180nm and delivers 30mW from Ex-fiber.
The laser is also available at 1120nm center wavelength; inquire about part number The QLD1161-2030.
- Single longitudinal mode operation at 1180nm
- Fiber-pigtailed 14-pin butterfly package with a TEC
- Optical isolator integration
- Polarization maintaining fiber integration
- Two types of pigtailed fiber diameter are available: 900μm or 250μm
Proper Handling and Operation of Diode Lasers
Diode lasers are highly susceptible to damage from ESD and from temperatures exceeding their specified safe operating range. The user is advised to use care and proper ESD safety practices when handling them to avoid damage to the laser. A properly rated low noise current source, a low thermal resistance mount and a temperature controller should be used for optimal device performance and reliability.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability