Request Quote ships: Request | item#: RLS/QLD1161-8030
- Single Longitudinal Mode Operation at 1180 nm
- Fiber-pigtailed 14-pin Butterfly Package With TEC
- Polarization Maintaining Fiber, Integrated Optical Isolator
- Two Fiber Types Available: 900 µm or 250 µｍ
Price and Delivery Quote
You will receive factory-direct price with no mark-ups
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Questions route directly to the correct Product Engineer
Customers Also Considered:
|General SPECIFICATIONS at 25 °C|
1180nm, 50mW DFB Laser Diode, Butterfly Package
The QLD1161-8030 series are 1180-nm distributed feedback (DFB) lasers for use in scientific and industrial applications. The laser is assembled into a 14-pin butterfly package with an optical isolator, a monitor PD and a thermo-electric cooler.
The QLD1161 is also available at 1120nm output; inquire about part number QLD1161-2030.
- Single longitudinal mode operation
- Fiber-pigtailed 14-pin butterfly package
- TEC and Optical isolator integration
- Polarization maintaining fiber integration
- Two types of pigtailed fiber diameter: 900 µm or 250 µm
- Seed source for SHG
Proper Handling and Operation of Diode Lasers
Diode lasers are highly susceptible to damage from ESD and from temperatures exceeding their specified safe operating range. The user is advised to use care and proper ESD safety practices when handling them to avoid damage to the laser. A properly rated low noise current source, a low thermal resistance mount and a temperature controller should be used for optimal device performance and reliability.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability