Request Quote ships: | item#: RLS/QLA1161-88A0
- High fiber output power >100mW
- Single Longitudinal Mode Operation at 1188nm
- Fiber-Pigtailed 14-pin Butterfly Package with TEC
- Integrated SOA
- Polarization Maintaining Fiber Integration
- Lasers Also Available at 1122nm and 1064nm
Price and Delivery Quote
You will receive factory-direct price with no mark-ups
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Questions route directly to the correct Product Engineer
Customers Also Considered:
|General SPECIFICATIONS at 25 °C|
1188nm, 100mW DFB Laser Diode, Butterfly Packaged
The QLA1161-88A0 is a distributed feedback (DFB) laser with integrated semiconductor optical amplifier (SOA) for use in seeder and sensing applications. The laser is assembled into a 14-pin butterfly package with an optical isolator and a thermo-electric cooler.
The laser output center wavelength is 1188nm (QLA1161-88A0). Other models are available at 1122nm (QLA1161-22A0), and 1064nm (QLA1061-64A0).
Features - High fiber output power >100mW
- Single longitudinal mode operation at 1064nm, 1122nm, and 1188nm
- Fiber-pigtailed 14-pin butterfly package with integrated TEC and thermistor
- Optical isolator integration
- Polarization maintaining fiber integration
Proper Handling and Operation of Diode Lasers
Diode lasers are highly susceptible to damage from ESD and from temperatures exceeding their specified safe operating range. The user is advised to use care and proper ESD safety practices when handling them to avoid damage to the laser. A properly rated low noise current source, a low thermal resistance mount and a temperature controller should be used for optimal device performance and reliability.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability