Request Quote sku / item#: RLS/QLD1261-4005 ships: Contact
- Single Longitudinal Mode Operation at 1240 nm
- Fiber-pigtailed 14-pin Butterfly Package With TEC
- Integrated Optical Isolator
- Polarization Maintaining Fiber
Price and Delivery Quote
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|General SPECIFICATIONS at 25 °C|
1240nm, 20mW DFB Laser Diode with Integrated Optical Isolator
The QLD1261-4005 is a 1240-nm distributed feedback (DFB) laser assembled into a 14-pin butterfly package with an optical isolator, a monitor PD, and a thermo-electric cooler.
- Single longitudinal mode operation
- Fiber-pigtailed 14-pin butterfly package
- TEC and Optical isolator integration
- Polarization maintaining fiber integration
- Test and measurement
Proper Handling and Operation of Diode Lasers
Diode lasers are highly susceptible to damage from ESD and from temperatures exceeding their specified safe operating range. The user is advised to use care and proper ESD safety practices when handling them to avoid damage to the laser. A properly rated low noise current source, a low thermal resistance mount and a temperature controller should be used for optimal device performance and reliability.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability