$315.00 sku / item#: LDI-1530-FP-1.25G-15/50-B-2-SM1-FA-CW ships: Request a Quote for Current Ship Date
- Wavelength 1530 nm (CW), 1550nm (Pulse)
- 15 mW CW / 50 mW Pulse Optical Output Power
- Single-Mode Fiber, FC/APC Connector
- Sold and Supported by LaserDiodeSource.com, a division of Laser Lab Source
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|OPTICAL CHARACTERISTICS (Typcial @ T = 25 °C)|
|Output Fiber Specifications|
1530nm, 15 mW CW / 50 mW Pulse, 1.25G Fiber Coupled Laser Diode Details
LDI-1530-FP-1.25G-15/50-B-2-SM1-FA-CW-0.5 is an InGaAsP MQW laser diode with internal photodiode, coupled to an optical fiber and packaged into a hermetic TO-case. This compact coaxial laser is mounted in a double-sided bracket to facilitate mounting and heat-sinking.
• Wavelength: 1530 nm in CW (15 mW), 1550 nm in pulse mode (50 mW)
• Cavity type: Fabry-Perot
• Optical power: up to 15 mW in CW mode and up to 50 mW in pulse mode in the single-mode fiber G.657.A1
• Package types: coaxial
• Built-in monitor photodiode
Proper Handling and Operation of Diode Lasers
Diode lasers are highly susceptible to damage from ESD and from temperatures exceeding their specified safe operating range. The user is advised to use care and proper ESD safety practices when handling them to avoid damage to the laser. A properly rated low noise current source, a low thermal resistance mount and a temperature controller should be used for optimal device performance and reliability.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability