Home > Wavelengths 1310nm-1690nm > Nortel Networks - offered by Optical Innovations > RLS/DFB-1531NM-20MW/NT
$575.00 sku / item#: RLS/DFB-1531NM-20MW/NT ships: In-Stock (USA) -- Quantity Available: 1
- 20mW Output Power at 1530.3nm, 2MHz Linewidth
- Hermetically sealed 14 pin butterfly package with optical isolator
- 14-Pin Butterfly Package with TE Cooler and Monitor PD, Pin assignment different from Standard 14Pin Butterfly
- Built-in Fabry-Perot etalon and dual InGaAs PIN photodetector array allows wavelength stabilised operation to within ±20pm over life.
- Product Condition: Brand New In-Box, Excess Stock
- Offered by: Optical Innovations, A Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
1530.315nm Nortel LC155CDC3033-20 20mW DFB Laser , PM Fiber, FC/PC Connector:
This 1530.315nm, 20mW DFB laser is an ITU grid / C-band laser diode with a single frequency emission profile. The original Nortel part number is LC155CDC4453-20. This laser has a DFB distributed feedback cavity design and is offered in a fourteen pin butterfly package. It has an integrated TEC, a 10K temperature sensor and an MPD (monitor photodiode). It has an output power up to 20mW. The butterfly package has a PM fiber pigtail and an FC/PC connector. Incorporating a Fabry-Perot etalon and two monitor photodiodes, the CW laser may be “locked” to the ITU grid and wavelength can be maintained to within +/-20pm over temperature and life.
Proper Handling and Operation:
DFB laser diodes are highly susceptible to damage from ESD and from temperatures exceeding their specified safe operating range. The user is advised to use care and proper ESD safety practices when handling them to avoid damage to the laser. A properly rated low noise current source, a low thermal resistance mount and a temperature controller should be used for optimal device performance and reliability.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability