375nm, 70mW, Single Mode Turn-Key Scientific Series Laser Diode Source and Control Module- Integrated Nichia NDU4116 Laser Diode
$7095.00 sku / item#: RLS/LDX-375NM-70MW ships: 4 Weeks
- 375nm Pre-Configured Turn-Key Source with Integrated Nichia NDU4116 Laser Diode
- User Adjustable Output Power 0 ~ 70 mW
- Spatial Mode: Single Mode, TEM00
- Factory Set Current & Temperature Max. Limits Always Keeps Laser Diode in Safe Operating Range
- All-Inclusive with Current Source and Temperature Control Unit
- Offered by KVANT Scientific Lasers, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|Packaging & Power Suppy|
|Fiber-Coupled Output Option|
375nm Single Mode Laser Diode Source Module with Integrated Nichia NDU4116
These 375nm Scientific Series laser diode modules deliver excellent beam quality and very high stability in research laboratory environments. They offer low noise performance to produce a high signal to noise ratio for the most demanding R&D applications. These modules are offered in a self-contained high reliability enclosure which includes a LASORB power surge protection device. They offer user-adjustable power up to 70mW. These units are shipped fully calibrated & pre-tested with the matching current source and temperature controller as well as the required interface cables.
Factory Set Fail-Safe Laser Diode Protection Features
These units offer multiple layers of protection for the internal Nichia source. They have an integrated LASORB diode on the current supply board which offers a fail-safe clamp of the current / voltage to the integrated laser diode, and eliminate the possibility of power surges and ESD damaging the laser. These units also are configured with pre-set current and temperature limits. The bias current range is preset to prevent the possibility of over driving the laser source. The over-temperature shut down feature is based on feedback from a sensor located against the laser package header.
Adjustable Output Power
These units are shipped fully calibrated & pre-tested with the matching current source and temperature controller, as well as the required interface cables. The user sets the output power of the laser module via the controller unit.
Versatile Options Reduce Integration Time
The laser diode module can be ordered with options that save you time and effort, and increase the operational flexibility of the module.
Fiber Patch Cable Output, order option –KVAFC. Single-mode fiber, with FC/UPC connector. Other options are available; click here to see options.
Benchtop Controller, Model LDC-405. Provides easy-to-use front panel interface and fiber output.
* POWER LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH FIBER-COUPLED OUTPUT: Please note that when a free-space laser diode is coupled to fiber there is some loss associated with the collimating lens employed in the coupling of the light. There is also power loss associated with the fiber coupler assembly and with the fiber patch cable. The LDX laser system has power loss associated with the fiber-coupling of the output of approximately 15 to 20% of the total power.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability