Fiber-Coupled 375nm, 70mW, Turn-Key Laser Diode Source and Control Module
- Single Mode Fiber-Coupled Output
- Integrated Nichia NDU4116 Laser Diode
$9195.00 sku / item#: RLS/LDX-375NM-70MW-KVAFC ships: Request a Quote for Current Ship Date
- 375nm Pre-Configured Turn-Key Source with Integrated Nichia NDU4116 Laser Diode
- Fiber-Coupled Module; Inquire for Single-Mode Fiber and Connector Options
- User Adjustable Output Power 0 ~ 70 mW*
- Factory Set Current & Temperature Max. Limits Always Keeps Laser Diode in Safe Operating Range
- All-Inclusive with Current Source and Temperature Control Unit
- Offered by KVANT Scientific Lasers, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|Packaging & Power Suppy|
375nm Fiber-Coupled Single Mode Laser Diode Source Module with Integrated Nichia NDU4116
These 375nm Scientific Series laser diode modules were designed for research laboratory environments and deliver excellent beam quality and very high stability. These modules are self-contained, high reliability enclosures which includes a LASORB power surge protection device. They offer low noise performance to produce a high signal to noise ratio for the most demanding R&D applications.
These units are shipped fully calibrated & pre-tested with the matching current source and temperature controller as well as the required interface cables. The fiber coupler is included, as well as the patch cord; inquire for the single-mode fiber and connector options available.
Factory Set Fail-Safe Laser Diode Protection Features
These units offer multiple layers of protection for the internal Nichia source. The integrated LASORB diode on the current supply board offers fail-safe power surge clamp to protect the integrated laser diode. The temperature limits are preset to protect the laser diode and help ensure long operating lifetime. The laser diode drive current range is pre-set to prevent the possibility of over driving the laser source and the unit has an over-temperature shut down feature based on feedback from a sensor located against the laser package header.
Optional Benchtop Controller
The Benchtop Controller, Model LDC-405, is available for applications where intuitive front-panel control of the laser module is beneficial to the application. The benchtop controller provides easy adjustment of the output power, and the wavelength can be fine-tuned using the temperature controller.
* POWER LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH FIBER-COUPLED OUTPUT: Please note that when a free-space laser diode is coupled to fiber there is some loss associated with the collimating lens employed in the coupling of the light. There is also power loss associated with the fiber coupler assembly and with the fiber patch cable. The LDX laser system has power loss associated with the fiber-coupling of the output of approximately 15 to 20% of the total power. The collimator can be removed from the laser head, which reduces the fiber-coupling loss to about 10%.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability