Home > Wavelengths 370nm-561nm > KVANT Scientific Lasers > RLS/LDX-405NM-1200MW
405nm, 1200mW, Turn-Key Scientific Series Laser Diode Source and Control Module- Integrated Nichia NDV7375E Laser Diode
$7095.00 sku / item#: RLS/LDX-405NM-1200MW ships: Request a Quote for Current Ship Date
- Pre-Configured Turn-Key Source with Integrated Nichia NDV7375E Laser Diode
- User Adjustable Output Power 0 ~ 1200mW
- Factory Set Current & Temperature Limits Always Keep Laser Diode in Safe Operating Range
- All-Inclusive with Current Source and Temperature Control Unit
- Fiber Coupling and Patch Cord Option Available
- Offered by KVANT Scientific Lasers, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|Packaging & Power Suppy|
|Fiber Patch Cable Output Option|
405 nm, 1.2 Watt High Stability Laser Diode Source Module Overview
These 405nm Scientific Series laser diode modules were designed for research laboratory environments and deliver high power and very high stability. They are a plug and play source and control solution built around the Nichia NDV7375E laser diode, mounted into a thermally stabilized head. These units are fully calibrated & pre-tested with the matching current source and temperature controller and interface cables. The superior beam quality and low noise performance provides a high signal-to-noise ratio for the most demanding R&D applications.
Multiple Laser Diode Protection Features
Multiple layers of protection for the internal Nichia source are designed into the laser head and controller. The integrated LASORB diode on the current supply board provides a fail-safe clamp of the drive current / voltage. The unit has an over-temperature shut down feature based on feedback from a sensor located against the Nichia laser diode package header, and the preset bias current range prevents the possibility of over driving the laser source.
Adjustable Output Power
The included controller unit allows the user to set the output power of the laser module. The system is shipped with the current source and temperature controller and cables: calibrated, tested, and ready to plug and play.
Versatile Options Reduce Integration Time
The laser diode module can be ordered with options that save you time and effort, and increase the operational flexibility of the module.
Fiber Patch Cable Output, order option –KVAFC. Single-mode fiber, with FC/UPC connector. Other options are available; click here to see options.
Benchtop Controller, Model LDC-405. Provides easy-to-use front panel interface and fiber output.
* POWER LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH FIBER-COUPLED OUTPUT: Please note that when a free-space laser diode is coupled to fiber there is some loss associated with the collimating lens employed in the coupling of the light. There is also power loss associated with the fiber coupler assembly and with the fiber patch cable. The LDX laser system has power loss associated with the fiber-coupling of the output of approximately 15 to 20% of the total power.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability