405nm, 1200mW, Turn-Key Scientific Series Laser Diode Source and Control Module- Integrated Nichia NDV7375E Laser Diode
$6624.00 sku / item#: LDX-405NM-1200MW ships: 2 Weeks
- Pre-Configured Turn-Key Source with Integrated Nichia NDV7375E Laser Diode
- User Adjustable Output Power 0 ~ 1200mW
- Factory Set Current & Temperature Limits Always Keep Laser Diode in Safe Operating Range
- All-Inclusive with Current Source and Temperature Control Unit
- Fiber Coupling and Patch Cord Option Available
- Offered by Pangolin Scientific, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|Packaging & Power Suppy|
|Fiber Patch Cable Output Option|
405 nm, 1.2 Watt High Stability Laser Diode Source Module Overview
These 405nm Scientific Series laser diode modules were designed to deliver high power and very high stability in research laboratory environments. They are a plug and play source and control solution built around the Nichia NDV7375E laser diode. The integrated laser diode is mounted into a thermally stabilized head. These units are shipped fully calibrated & pre-tested with the matching current source and temperature controller as well as the required interface cables. They offer excellent beam quality and low noise performance to produce a high signal to noise ratio for the most demanding R&D applications.
Multiple Laser Diode Protection Features
These units offer multiple layers of protection for the internal Nichia source. An integrated LASORB diode on the current supply board offers a fail-safe clamp of the current / voltage to the integrated laser diode. The bias current range is preset to prevent the possibility of over driving the laser source and the unit has an over-temperature shut down feature based on feedback from a sensor located against the Nichia laser diode package header.
Adjustable Output Power
These units are shipped fully calibrated & pre-tested with the matching current source and temperature controller, as well as the required interface cables. The controller unit allows the user to set the output power of the laser module.
Versatile Options Reduce Integration Time
The laser diode module can be ordered with options that save you time and effort, and increase the operational flexibility of the module.
Fiber Patch Cable Output, order option –KVAFC. Single-mode fiber, with FC/UPC connector. Other options are available; click here to see options.
Benchtop Controller, Model LDC-405. Provides easy-to-use front panel interface and fiber output.
* POWER LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH FIBER-COUPLED OUTPUT: Please note that when a free-space laser diode is coupled to fiber there is some loss associated with the collimating lens employed in the coupling of the light. There is also power loss associated with the fiber coupler assembly and with the fiber patch cable. The LDX laser system has power loss associated with the fiber-coupling of the output of approximately 15 to 20% of the total power.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability