405nm, 300mW, Turn-Key Fiber-Coupled Laser Diode Source and Control Module
- Single Mode Fiber-Coupled Output
- Integrated Nichia NDV4B16 Laser Diode
$4080.00 sku / item#: RLS/LDX-405NM-300MW-KVAFC ships: Request a Quote for Current Ship Date
- Pre-Configured Turn-Key Source with Integrated Nichia NDV4B16 Laser Diode
- Fiber-Coupled Module; Inquire for Single-Mode Fiber and Connector Options
- User Adjustable Output Power 0 ~ 300 mW *
- Factory Set Current & Temperature Limits Keep Laser Diode in Safe Operating Range
- Offered by KVANT Scientific Lasers, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|Packaging, Power Supply and Control Unit|
405nm, 300mW Single Mode High Stability Fiber-Coupled Laser Diode Source Module Overview
These 405nm Scientific Series laser diode modules include a Nichia laser diode mounted into a thermally stabilized head and collimated fiber-coupled output. These source modules are plug-and-play, designed for high stability, and provide long-term reliable operation in R&D and laboratory applications. These 405nm laser diode sources offer excellent beam quality and low noise performance to produce a high signal to noise ratio and high ex-fiber power.
The simple controller unit (Current & Temperature Control) and interface cables are all included. Inquire for the single-mode fiber and connector options available.
Adjustable Output Power
These modules are shipped calibrated & tested with the matching current source and temperature controller. The base controller unit allows the user to set the output power of the laser module.
Multiple Integrated Laser Diode Protection Features
These units offer multiple layers of protection for the integrated Nichia NDV4B16 405nm laser diode source. The integrated LASORB protection diode on the current supply board to provides fail-safe clamping against damaging power surges and spurious ESD. The unit ships with current and temperature limits preset for the Nichia source laser. The preset bias current range prevents the possibility of over driving the laser source, and the over-temperature shut down feature is based on feedback from a sensor located adjacent to the laser package header.
Optional Benchtop Controller
The Benchtop Controller, Model LDC-405, is available for applications where intuitive front-panel control of the laser module helps streamline the application. The benchtop controller provides easy adjustment of the output power, and the wavelength can be fine-tuned using the temperature control function.
* POWER LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH FIBER-COUPLED OUTPUT: Please note that when a free-space laser diode is coupled to fiber there is some loss associated with the collimating lens employed in the coupling of the light. There is also power loss associated with the fiber coupler assembly and with the fiber patch cable. The LDX laser system has power loss associated with the fiber-coupling of the output of approximately 15 to 20% of the total power.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability