415nm, 120mW, Turn-Key Scientific Series Single Mode Laser Diode Source and Control Module- Integrated 420nm NICHIA Laser Diode, Model NDV4A16E
$7695.00 sku / item#: RLS/LDX-415NM-120MW ships: Request a Quote for Current Ship Date
- Integrated 415nm NICHIA Laser Diode, Model NDV4A16E
- Pre-Configured Turn-Key Source with Power Supply + Laser Diode Installed into Cooled Housing + Cables
- Integrated Lasorb ESD and Surge Clamp Protection for Fail-Safe, Reliable Operation
- Mode Quality Factor M^2 ~ 1
- Spatial Mode: TEM00
- User Adjustable Output Power to 120 mW *
- Factory Set Current & Temperature Max. Limits Always Keeps Laser Diode in Safe Operating Range
- All-Inclusive with Current Source and Temperature Control Unit
- Offered by KVANT Scientific Lasers, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|Packaging & Power Suppy|
|Fiber Patch Cable Output Option|
415nm, Integrated Nichia Laser Source Overview
These Nichia-based 415nm laser diode source deliver offer excellent beam quality and power stability. They are designed for a wide range of applications. These high-reliability modules are offered in a self-contained enclosure which includes a LASORB protection device, and they deliver user-adjustable power up to 120mW. These units are fully calibrated & pre-tested with the matching current source and temperature controller, and ship with the required interface cables.
Laser Diode Protection Features
Multiple layers of protection are provided for the internal Nichia NDV4A16E laser source: an integrated LASORB diode on the current supply board provides a fail-safe current / voltage clamp; pre-set current and temperature limits prevent operation outside of the laser diode safe operation zone. The LASORB device is eliminates the possibility of power surges and damaging ESD from reaching the laser.
The preset bias current range prevents the possibility of over-driving the laser diode, and the over-temperature shut down feature is based on feedback from a sensor located against the laser package header.
Adjustable Output Power
These units are shipped fully calibrated & pre-tested with current source and temperature controller, and the interface cables. The OEM controller unit allows the user to set the output power of the laser module.
Versatile Options Reduce Integration Time
The laser diode module can be ordered with time-saving options that increase the operational flexibility of the module. Inquire for more information, pricing, and delivery.
* POWER LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH FIBER-COUPLED OUTPUT: Please note that when a free-space laser diode is coupled to fiber there is some loss associated with the collimating lens employed in the coupling of the light. There is also power loss associated with the fiber coupler assembly and with the fiber patch cable. The LDX laser system has power loss associated with the fiber-coupling of the output of approximately 15 to 20% of the total power.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability