445nm, 100mW, Turn-Key Scientific Series Single Mode Laser Diode Source and Control Module- Integrated NICHIA Model Number NDB4116 Laser Diode
$2195.00 sku / item#: RLS/LDX-445NM-100MW ships: Request a Quote for Current Ship Date
- Integrated NICHIA Model Number NDB4116 Laser Diode, 445nm, 100mW * Output Power
- Pre-Configured Turn-Key Source with Power Supply + Laser Diode Installed into Cooled Housing + Cables
- Integrated Lasorb ESD and Surge Clamp Blocking for Fail-Safe, Reliable operation
- Single Tansverse Mode
- User Adjustable Output Power
- Factory Set Current & Temperature Max. Limits Always Keeps Laser Diode in Safe Operating Range
- All-Inclusive with Current Source and Temperature Control Unit
- Offered by KVANT Scientific Lasers, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|Packaging & Power Suppy|
|Fiber Patch Cable Output Option|
445nm, 100mW Nichia Scientific Blue Laser Diode Module
These precision laser diode modules have an integrated NICHIA violet source laser diode model number NDB4116, and the output power can be adjusted up to 100 mW. These highly stable sources are ideal for scientific laboratory applications requiring long term power stability and high beam quality.
These units are shipped fully calibrated & pre-tested with the matching current source and temperature controller as well as the required interface cables.
Laser Protection Features
In addition to a pre-set current limit and temperature limit to protect the Nichia source, they have an integrated Lasorb ESD surge clamp. This surge clamp blocks all power transients and blocks any possibility of reverse voltage surges. These internal protection and safety features ensure fail-safe, reliable operation.
Versatile Options Reduce Integration Time
The laser diode module can be ordered with options that save you time and effort, and increase the operational flexibility of the module. Inquire for more information about these options, pricing, and delivery.
* POWER LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH FIBER-COUPLED OUTPUT: Please note that when a free-space laser diode is coupled to fiber there is some loss associated with the collimating lens employed in the coupling of the light. There is also power loss associated with the fiber coupler assembly and with the fiber patch cable. The LDX laser system has power loss associated with the fiber-coupling of the output of approximately 15 to 20% of the total power.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability