Request Quote ships: 5 Wks | item#: RLS/LDX-785NM-500MW
- Integrated 785nm Laser Diode + Current and Temperature Controller; Fiber Coupled Output
- Wavelength Stability: ±0.005nm (8 Hours)
- Adjustable Optical Output Power (CW): 0 - 500mW
- Power Stability: ±1.0% (8 Hours)
- Volume Bragg Grating Stabilized Laser Diode
- Modulation Input: 1kHz TTL or Analog signal 0-5V
- Optimized for Raman Spectroscopy Applications
- Offered by RealLight Technology Company, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
You will receive factory-direct price with no mark-ups
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Questions route directly to the correct Product Engineer
Customers Also Considered:
785nm, 500mW, Narrow Linewidth Laser Diode System Overview
The 785nm laser system includes an integrated VBG stabilized 785nm laser diode source, laser diode driver, TEC controller, and heatsink mount. The turnkey system allows the user to quickly setup and begin operating the 500mW laser diode. Careful attention to the design provides the user with high stability control and narrow laser linewidth.
The laser output is adjustable from 0 to 500mW by adjusting the current with the adjustment knob. For laser safety the system also features an emergency stop button, enable/disable key switch and safety interlock.
Precision Control Provides Precision Laser Output
The integrated Volume Bragg Grating Stabilized 785nm laser and TEC controller provides the engineer with wavelength stability of ±0.0005nm wavelength stability over 8 hours. The linewidth is less than 0.1nm with a wavelength tolerance of ±0.5nm.
This 785nm laser system is a low cost turnkey solution for applications in Raman Spectroscopy and general scientific research.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability