808nm, 250mW Single-Mode Butterfly Laser Diode with PM Fiber Pigtail
- Up To 600mW Pulsed Mode
- Up To 250mW CW Mode
$2295.00 sku / item#: RLS/808nm-Model 1 ships: 3 Days
- Center Wavelength 808nm (± 1 nm)
- Single Mode, Fiber-Coupled Butterfly Package
- Up to 600 mW Pulse Power, 250mW CW Mode Power
- PM780 Polarization Maintaining Optical Fiber
- Available with AeroDiode's Precision Laser Controllers for Pulse and CW Applications
- Offered by Aerodiode, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
You will receive factory-direct price with no mark-ups
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Questions route directly to the product Engineer
Add to Cart or Buy Now
Customers Also Considered:
|Optical and Electrical Specifications|
808nm DFB Laser for Narrow Bandwidth Fiber Lasers
AeroDiode has carefully selected the best single-mode and multi-mode laser diodes, sourced from the most reliable manufacturers. The can be supplied separately or in conjunction with our high quality CW or Pulsed Laser Diode Drivers.
AeroDiode's expertise in diode laser technology helps ensures success in your application: spectroscopy, telecommunications, medical, consumer goods, and the newest and leading-edge technological advances.
808nm Laser Features
The 808nm butterfly laser is capable of up to 250mW CW output power, and 600mW Pulsed output power. The typical emission bandwidth is 1nm, and the laser is coupled to PM 780 fiber.
AeroDiode Turn-Key Laser Source Solutions
AeroDiode offers highly reliable and precise drivers and controllers for laser diodes:
- CW Laser Drivers from 500 mA to 21 Amps
- CW Laser Controllers with TEC control from 500 mA to 3500 mA, including ZIF-socket for easy butterfly fixturing.
- High Power Laser Drivers up to 21 Amps.
Visit AeroDiode's eShop to see the full collection of laser sources, laser diode drivers, and controllers.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability