976nm Grating Stabilized, 105µm Multimode Fiber-Coupled Laser Diode in Turn-Key Control System, 10W Output Power
$6390.00 sku / item#: 976LD-3-4-2 / LASER-DIODE / CCMI ships: 4 to 5 weeks
- SIMPLE TO OPERATE: System ships with 976nm VBG laser diode installed and tested in pre-configured control electronics and mounting module
- FACTORY CONFIGURED LIMITS: Current and temperature limits keep your laser diode in safe operating range
- INSTALLATION SUPPORT: Get up and running fast with unlimited phone & email tech-support; see this product's Applications Engineer contact info in the images section to the left ---------------------------
- All Air-Cooled; Internal Mounting Plate Includes TEC / Peltier Module for Active Temperature Control
- USB Interface with Simple to Use GUI and Code Libraries: DLLs, Hexa, LABVIEW VIs, Python
- User Adjustable Laser Output Power and Laser Temperature Set-Point
- Offered by AeroDIODE a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeControl.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|MODEL||976LD-3-4-2 / LASER-DIODE / CCMI|
|Laser output specifications|
|Laser Diode Controller Specifications|
|USER INTERFACE and power input|
Pre-Configured 976 nm Laser Source and CW Control Module
These fully integrated 976nm laser source & control modules offer the user a pre-configured and calibrated solution for test and sensing applications. The integrated 976nm laser delivers a narrow-band emission profile due to the volume Bragg grating stabilization. The output is multimode, and delivered through a 105 µm core armored fiber. The fiber is terminated with an SMA905 connector. These source and control modules were designed to provide excellent long term reliability. The coupling of the laser light into the fiber is based on proprietary techniques and manufacturing processes that provide high peak output power, high reliability and long operating life-time. The control and mount module features a closed-case robust design. The laser diode, heat-sink, and control electronics are enclosed to help protect the laser and deliver efficient temperature regulation.
USB and GUI -- User Interface
The user has complete control over the integrated laser diode through a USB interface and the included GUI software. The single screen menu allows the user to adjust current set-point, laser temperature set-point, set limits, and control all parameters of the laser. Additionally, Labview drivers and DLL libraries are available.
Recommended Power Supply
This power supply is one that is recommended to use with this turn-key laser source system:
Elektro-Automatik Benchtop Power Supply Model EA-PS 2042-10B. Other suitable models are available; please inquire for more suggestions.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability