$8290.00 sku / item#: 980LD-6-4-2 / LASER-DIODE / CCMI ships: 4 to 5 weeks
- SIMPLE TO OPERATE: System ships with 976nm laser diode installed and tested in pre-configured control electronics and mounting module
- FACTORY CONFIGURED LIMITS: Current and temperature limits keep your laser diode in safe operating range
- INSTALLATION SUPPORT: Get up and running fast with unlimited phone & email tech-support; see this product's Applications Engineer contact info in the images section to the left ---------------------------
- 976nm Laser Diode Source Installed and Calibrated in Control Electronics and Mounting Module
- All Air-Cooled; Internal Mounting Plate Includes TEC / Peltier Module for Active Temperature Control
- USB Interface with Simple to Use GUI and Code Libraries: DLLs, Hexa, LABVIEW VIs, Python
- User Adjustable Laser Output Power and Laser Temperature Set-Point
- Offered by AeroDIODE a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeControl.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|MODEL||980LD-6-4-2 / LASER-DIODE / CCMI|
|Laser output specifications|
|Laser Diode Controller Specifications|
|USER INTERFACE and power input|
150W Output Power 976nm Laser Diode Source and Control Module
These fully integrated 976nm laser diode source & control modules offer the user a pre-configured and calibrated solution for R&D and product integration applications. The integrated 976 nm laser diode module has a fiber-coupled multimode output through a 105µm core armored fiber which is terminated with an SMA connector. Both the chip in the package and the package itself were designed and optimized to provide excellent long term reliability. The coupling of the laser light into the fiber is based on proprietary techniques and manufacturing processes that provide high peak output power, high reliability, and long operating life-time.
Closed-Case Design and High Reliability
The CCMI controller module features a high reliability closed-case design. The laser diode, heat-sink, and controller electronics are pre-configured and enclosed to help protect the laser and deliver efficient temperature regulation. These source and control systems are electrically efficient and offer the user a simple to use USB interface and GUI control software.
Recommended Power Supply
This power supply is one that is recommended to use with this turn-key laser source system:
Elektro-Automatik Benchtop Power Supply Model EA-PSI 9040-40 DT. Other suitable models are available; please inquire for more suggestions.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability