Home > Wavelengths 900nm-1190nm > ADC Telecom - offered by Optical Innovations > RLS/980S160
$336.00 sku / item#: RLS/980S160ships: In-Stock (USA) -- Quantity Available: 11
- Output Wavelength 980nm
- Output Power 160mW
- Fiber Bragg Grating Stabilized
- Low-profile, 14-Pin Butterfly Package
- Device Condition: Brand New In-Box, Excess Stock
- Offered by: Optical Innovations, A Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|General SPECIFICATIONS at 25 °C|
ADC Telecom 980S160 980nm Butterfly Laser Module, Fiber Bragg Grating Stabilized
The ADC Telecommunications Pump Laser Diodes utilize a number of unique technologies to ensure stable operation for a long life-time over a range of operating conditions:
- Patented Epitaxial Mirror On Facet technology, eliminating catastrophic optical mirror damage at the facet.
- Vertically integrated laser diode and module manufacturing facility ensures reproducible and consistent laser processes.
- Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE) grown laser structure.
- Fully Bellcore GR-486-CORE and GR-1312-CORE compliant.
Proper Handling and Operation of Diode Lasers
Diode lasers are highly susceptible to damage from ESD and from temperatures exceeding their specified safe operating range. The user is advised to use care and proper ESD safety practices when handling them to avoid damage to the laser. A properly rated low noise current source, a low thermal resistance mount and a temperature controller should be used for optimal device performance and reliability.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability