Excess Inventory 980nm, 200mW, Fiber Bragg Grating Stabilized Laser Diode for Doped Fiber Pumping Applications
$440.00 sku / item#: RLS/980S200 ships: 3 Days
- 980nm (±1 nm), Fiber Bragg Grating Stabilized
- Output Power 200mW
- Flexcore 1060, 250µm Fiber / No Connector (Bare Fiber Tip)
- Low-profile, 14-Pin Butterfly Package
- Device Condition: Brand New In-Box, Excess Inventory
- Offered by: Optical Innovations, A Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|General SPECIFICATIONS at 25 °C|
980nm Butterfly Laser Module, Fiber Bragg Grating Stabilized
These ADC Telecommunications Pump Laser Diodes utilize a number of unique technologies to ensure stable operation for a long life-time over a range of operating conditions:
- Patented Epitaxial Mirror On Facet technology, eliminating catastrophic optical mirror damage at the facet.
- Vertically integrated laser diode and module manufacturing facility ensures reproducible and consistent laser processes.
- Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE) grown laser structure.
- Fully Bellcore GR-486-CORE and GR-1312-CORE compliant.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability