Request Quote sku / item#: RLS/QLD1161-2030ships: Contact
- Single Longitudinal Mode Operation at 1120 nm
- Fiber-Pigtailed 14-Pin Butterfly Package with TEC
- Polarization Maintaining Fiber, Integrated Optical Isolator
- Also Available at 1180nm; Inquire for PN QLD1161-8030
- Two Types of Fiber Pigtail Available: 900 μm or 250 µm
Price and Delivery Quote
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|Fiber Optic Output|
1120nm, 30mW, DFB Laser Diode Overview
The QLD1161-2030 series are 1120 distributed feedback (DFB) lasers for use in scientific and industrial applications. The laser is assembled into a 14-pin butterfly package with an optical isolator, a monitor PD and a thermo-electric cooler.
The center wavelength is 1120nm for this laser part number, QLD1161-2030. The laser is also available at 1180nm center wavelength, inquire for part number QLD1161-8030.
- Single longitudinal mode operation at 1120; also available at 1180 nm
- Fiber-pigtailed 14-pin butterfly package with a TEC
- Optical isolator integration
- Polarization maintaining fiber integration
- Two types of pigtailed fiber diameter are available: 900 µm or 250 µｍ
Applications - Seed source for SHG
Proper Handling and Operation of Diode Lasers
Diode lasers are highly susceptible to damage from ESD and from temperatures exceeding their specified safe operating range. The user is advised to use care and proper ESD safety practices when handling them to avoid damage to the laser. A properly rated low noise current source, a low thermal resistance mount and a temperature controller should be used for optimal device performance and reliability.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability