FORC-Photonics was founded by researchers of the Fiber Optics Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences (FORC) in 2005 as a commercial enterprise specialized in fiber optics.
Our main business are fabrication and development different types fiber Bragg gratings (FBG); active and passive specialty optical fibers; high temperature fiber-optic sensors (temperature, vibration, displacement, deformation and other); Raman converter; high power fiber amplifiers, broadband light sources.
Uniform Fiber Bragg Grating
- UniformFiber Bragg Grating
- FBG Pigtail Length: 0.5 meters (Custom)Optical Connector: Bare fiber, FC/APC, LC/APC, Custom
Matched Fiber Bragg Grating for Fiber Lasers and Raman
- Matched PairFiber Bragg Grating
- FBG Pigtail Length: 0.5 meterOptical Connector: Bare fiber, Custom
Chirped Fiber Bragg Grating
- ChirpedFiber Bragg Grating
- Fiber Bragg Gratings have many applications in optical communication, laser technique and sensing systems.
Phase Shifted Fiber Bragg Grating
- Phase ShiftedFiber Bragg Grating
- FBG Pigtail Length: 0.5 meterOptical Connector: Bare fiber, FC/APC, LC/APC. Custom
Femtosecond Fiber Bragg Grating
- FemtosecondFiber Bragg Grating
- Optical Connector: Bare fiber, FC/APC, LC/APC, CustomTypes of Fiber: Single-Mode, PM, Double Clad, LMA, Radiation Resistance
Wavelength Locker Fiber Bragg Grating
- Wavelength LockerFiber Bragg Grating
- Types of fiber Single-Mode, PM or custom; Bandwidth (WFHM), nm 0.3 ÷ 0.8 nm / 0.1 ÷ 0.15 nm c; FBG Pigtail Length, m ≥ 0.5.
Apodized-Chirped Fiber Bragg Gratings
- Apodized-Chirped Fiber Bragg Gratings
- Chirp Rate, 0.01 ÷ 25 nm/cm
Tilted Fiber Bragg Gratings, with Custom Specified Tilt Angle, for Sensing Applications
Fiber Bragg Gratings
- Tilt Angle Custom Specified from 1 - 45°
Athermal Packaged Fiber Bragg Grating, High Wavelength - Temperature Stability
- Athermal Packaged Fiber Bragg Gratings
- Thermal Wavelength Stability
from 0ºC to 70ºC,< 0.16 nm
Tunable Fiber Bragg Gratings, Coupled to Customer-Specified Fiber
Fiber Bragg Gratings
- Wavelength Adjustment Range: 3 nm