Request Quote sku / item#: RLS/LDX-1064NM-500MW ships: 3 weeks
- Integrated 1064nm Wavelength Stabilized Laser Diode Installed in Turn-Key Benchtop Current and Temperature Controller Unit
- Wavelength Stability: ±0.005nm (8 Hours)
- Adjustable Optical Output Power (CW): 0 - 500mW
- Power Stability: ±1.0% (8 Hours)
- Volume Bragg Grating Stabilized
- Modulation Input: 1kHz TTL or Analog signal 0-5V
- Offered by RealLight Technology Company, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
1064nm, 500mW, Narrow Linewidth Laser Diode System Overview
The 1064nm laser system includes an integrated VBG stabilized 1064nm laser diode source, laser diode driver, TEC controller, and heatsink mount. The turnkey system allows the user to quickly setup and begin operating the 500mW laser diode. Careful attention to the design provides the user with high stability control and narrow laser linewidth.
The laser output is adjustable from 0 to 500mW by adjusting the current with the adjustment knob. For laser safety the system also features an emergency stop button, enable/disable key switch and safety interlock.
Precision Control Provides Precision Laser Output
The integrated Volume Bragg Grating Stabilized 1064nm laser and TEC controller provides the engineer with wavelength stability of ±0.0005nm wavelength stability over 8 hours. The linewidth is less than 0.1nm with a wavelength tolerance of ±0.5nm.
This 1064nm laser system is a low cost turnkey solution for applications in Raman Spectroscopy and general scientific research.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability