Request Quote ships: | item#: EP14422DMB06FM
- Enables sensitive detection of Hydrogen Chloride (HCl).
- Precise, stable spectral performance
- Discrete-Mode (DM) technology platform enables DFB-like performance at a more competitive price
- Monolithic design without external cavity
- Tunable by either temperature or current
- Available pre-mounted in an Eblana DX-1 current & temperature controller. Enquire for details
Price and Delivery Quote
You will receive factory-direct price with no mark-ups
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Questions route directly to the correct Product Engineer
Customers Also Considered:
|Laser Diode Packaging|
Eblana Photonics EP1742-DM-B laser, available in the range from 1735-1770 nm, enables sensitive detection of Hydrogen Chloride (HCl). Eblana's Discrete-Mode (DM) technology enables mode-hop free tunability and excellent SMSR, while ensuring cost effectiveness. These devices emit in a single transverse mode and are offered with an integrated cooler and monitor in standard fiber coupled butterfly package.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability