375nm, 200mW, Turn-Key Scientific Series Laser Diode Source and Control Module- Integrated Nichia NDU7216E Laser Diode
$7095.00 sku / item#: RLS/LDX-375NM-200MW ships: Request
- Pre-Configured Turn-Key Source with Integrated Nichia NDU7216E Laser Diode
- 375 nm, User Adjustable Output Power 0 ~ 200 mW *
- Factory Set Current & Temperature Max. Limits Always Keeps Laser Diode in Safe Operating Range
- Includes Preset Current Source and Temperature Control Unit
- Fiber-Coupled Output Option Available
- Offered by KVANT Scientific Lasers, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|Packaging & Power Suppy|
|optional Fiber-Coupled Output|
375nm, High Stability Nichia NDU7216E Source Laser Overview
These 375nm Scientific Series laser diode modules deliver very high stability laser light for research laboratory environments. The plug and play source and control solution includes a Nichia NDU7216E laser diode mounted in a compact thermally stabilized head. These units are shipped fully calibrated & pre-tested with the matching current source and temperature controller as well as the required interface cables. They offer excellent beam quality and low noise performance to produce a high signal to noise ratio for the most demanding R&D applications.
Factory Set Fail-Safe Laser Diode Protection Features
These units offer multiple layers of protection for the internal Nichia source: an integrated LASORB diode on the current supply board offers a fail-safe power surge clamp to protect the integrated laser diode; pre-set current and temperature limits to prevent over-driving or over-heating the laser. The over-temperature shut down feature is based on feedback from a sensor located against the laser package header.
Adjustable Output Power
These units are shipped fully calibrated & pre-tested with the matching current source and temperature controller, as well as the required interface cables. The controller unit allows the user to set the output power of the laser module.
Versatile Options Reduce Integration Time
The laser diode module can be ordered with options that save you time and effort, and increase the operational flexibility of the module.
Fiber Patch Cable Output, order option –KVAFC. Single-mode fiber, with FC/UPC connector. Other options are available; click here to see options.
Benchtop Controller, Model LDC-405. Provides easy-to-use front panel interface and fiber output.
* POWER LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH FIBER-COUPLED OUTPUT: The total power out of the Nichia source laser in the LDX series module is typically 200mW. However, please note that when a free-space laser diode is coupled to fiber there is some loss associated with the collimating lens employed in the coupling of the light. There is also power loss associated with the fiber coupler assembly and with the fiber patch cable. This loss is due to loss in the fiber of approximately 9% due to absorption and a small amount of inherent reflection. The output collimator contributes an additional 10% to total power loss. With Nichia source laser diodes, there is a typical efficiency in the range of 80 to 90% for their 375nm wavelength lasers. The LDX laser system has power loss associated with the fiber-coupling of the output of approximately 15 to 20% of the total power. If the customer will only use the system with the fiber-coupled output, then we recommend that we remove the output collimator from the laser head so there will be > 175mW out of the fiber (exiting the fiber). If the customer must have the collimator in the laser head for a free-space beam, then the output power maximum is approximately 160mW maximum. Please discuss options with the sales engineer prior to order placement.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability