405nm, 1200mW, Fiber-Coupled Turn-Key Laser Diode Source and Control Module
- Fiber-Coupled Output
- Integrated Nichia NDV7375E Laser Diode
$9195.00 sku / item#: RLS/LDX-405NM-1200MW-KVAFC ships: 2 Weeks
- Pre-Configured Turn-Key Source with Integrated Nichia NDV7375E Laser Diode
- Fiber-Coupled Module; Inquire for Single-Mode Fiber and Connector Options
- User Adjustable Output Power 0 ~ 1200mW *
- Factory Set Current & Temperature Limits Keep Laser Diode in Safe Operating Range
- Offered by KVANT Scientific Lasers, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|Packaging & Power Suppy|
405 nm, 1.2 Watt, Fiber-Coupled High Stability Laser Diode Source Module Overview
These 405nm Scientific Series laser diode modules deliver high power and very high stability for a wide range of research and laboratory environments. This plug and play source and control solution is built around the Nichia NDV7375E laser diode. The laser diode is mounted in a temperature-controlled head, with a fiber-coupled output coupled to the free-space output port. The standard fiber included with the module is 50µm core with FC/UPC connector; please inquire to discuss other multi-mode fiber and connector options.
These 405nm laser diode sources offer excellent beam quality and low noise performance to produce a high signal to noise ratio for the most demanding R&D applications.
Adjustable Output Power
These units are shipped fully calibrated & pre-tested with the matching current source and temperature controller as well as the required interface cables. The OEM controller unit allows the user to set the output power of the laser module.
Multiple Integrated Laser Diode Protection Features
These units provide multiple layers of protection for the internal Nichia 405nm laser diode source. They have an integrated LASORB protection diode on the current supply board to provide fail-safe clamp against power surges and ESD. The preset bias current limit prevents over-driving the laser source and the unit has an over-temperature shut down feature based on feedback from a sensor located against the laser mount.
Optional Benchtop Controller
The Benchtop Controller, Model LDC-405, is perfect for applications where intuitive front-panel control of the laser module is beneficial to the application. The benchtop controller provides easy adjustment of the output power, and the wavelength can be fine-tuned using the temperature control function.
* POWER LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH FIBER-COUPLED OUTPUT: Please note that when a free-space laser diode is coupled to fiber there is some loss associated with the collimating lens employed in the coupling of the light, and with the fiber coupler assembly and the fiber patch cable. The LDX laser system has total power loss associated with the fiber-coupling of the output of approximately 15 to 20% of the total power.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability