405nm, 1200mW, Fiber-Coupled Turn-Key Laser Diode Source and Control Module
- Fiber-Coupled Output
- Integrated Nichia NDV7375E Laser Diode
$8474.00 sku / item#: LDX-405NM-1200MW-KVAFCships: 2 Weeks
- Pre-Configured Turn-Key Source with Integrated Nichia NDV7375E Laser Diode
- Fiber-Coupled Module; Inquire for Single-Mode Fiber and Connector Options
- User Adjustable Output Power 0 ~ 1200mW *
- Factory Set Current & Temperature Limits Keep Laser Diode in Safe Operating Range
- Offered by Pangolin Scientific, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|Packaging & Power Suppy|
405 nm, 1.2 Watt, Fiber-Coupled High Stability Laser Diode Source Module Overview
These 405nm Scientific Series laser diode modules were designed to deliver high power and very high stability in research laboratory environments. They are a plug and play source and control solution built around the Nichia NDV7375E laser diode. The integrated laser diode is mounted into a thermally stabilized head, with a fiber-coupled output. The standard fiber included with the module is 50µm core; please inquire to discuss other multi-mode fiber and connector options.
These 405nm laser diode sources offer excellent beam quality and low noise performance to produce a high signal to noise ratio for the most demanding R&D applications.
Adjustable Output Power
These units are shipped fully calibrated & pre-tested with the matching current source and temperature controller as well as the required interface cables. The OEM controller unit allows the user to set the output power of the laser module.
Multiple Integrated Laser Diode Protection Features
These units offer multiple layers of protection for the internal Nichia 405nm laser diode source. They have an integrated LASORB protection diode on the current supply board to provide fail-safe clamp against power surges and ESD. The unit ships with pre-set current and temperature limits which are optimized for the Nichia source laser. The bias current range is preset to prevent the possibility of over driving the laser source and the unit has an over-temperature shut down feature based on feedback from a sensor located against the laser package header.
Optional Benchtop Controller
The Benchtop Controller, Model LDC-405, is available for applications where intuitive front-panel control of the laser module is beneficial to the application. The benchtop controller provides easy adjustment of the output power, and the wavelength can be fine-tuned using the temperature control function.
* POWER LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH FIBER-COUPLED OUTPUT: Please note that when a free-space laser diode is coupled to fiber there is some loss associated with the collimating lens employed in the coupling of the light. There is also power loss associated with the fiber coupler assembly and with the fiber patch cable. The LDX laser system has power loss associated with the fiber-coupling of the output of approximately 15 to 20% of the total power.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability