$438.00 sku / item#: LDI-685-FP-20-B-3-SM1-FA-CW ships: Request a Quote for Current Ship Date
- Wavelength: 685 nm
- Optical Power: up to 20 mW in CW
- Single Mode Fiber, FC/UPC Connector
- Optional PM Fiber: Fujikura SM63, PANDA type
- Offered by LasersCom, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|ELECTRICAL-OPTICAL CHARACTERISTICS (Typcial @ T = 25 °C)|
|Output Fiber Specifications|
|Optional Polarization Maintaining Fiber|
685nm, 20mW FP Single-Mode Fiber Coupled Laser Diode
LDI-685-FP-20-COAX-SM1 is an InGaAlP quantum well laser diode with integrated photodiode, coupled to an optical fiber and packaged into a hermetic TO-case. This compact coaxial laser is mounted in a double-sided bracket to facilitate mounting and heat-sinking.
• Wavelength: 685 nm
• Cavity type: Fabry-Perot
• Optical power: up to 20 mW in CW mode in a single-mode fiber,
• Package type: compact coaxial with double-sided bracket
• Built-in monitor photodiode
• Fujikura SM63 PM fiber available; price $498.30. Inquire for formal quote.
Proper Handling and Operation of Diode Lasers
Diode lasers are highly susceptible to damage from ESD and from temperatures exceeding their specified safe operating range. The user is advised to use care and proper ESD safety practices when handling them to avoid damage to the laser. A properly rated low noise current source, a low thermal resistance mount and a temperature controller should be used for optimal device performance and reliability.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability