976nm Grating Stabilized Fabry-Perot Laser Diode in Pre-Configured CW Mode Control and Mount Module:- 600mW Output Power- User Replaceable Laser Diode
$3940.00 sku / item#: 976LD-1-1-1 / LASER-DIODE / CCS-CW ships: 2 to 3 weeks
- SIMPLE TO OPERATE: System ships with 976nm laser diode installed and tested in pre-configured control electronics and mounting module
- FLEXIBLE: User can remove and replace the laser diode in the future as needed
- INSTALLATION SUPPORT: Get up and running fast with unlimited phone & email tech-support; see this product's Applications Engineer contact info in the images section to the left ---------------------------
- Single Mode Emission Spectra
- 0.1 nm Laser Spectral Line Width
- 600mW CW Output Power
- Polarization Maintaining Fiber, Bare Fiber Termination (FC/APC Optional)
- 14-Pin Butterfly Package; Integrated TE Cooler, Thermistor, Monitor PD
- Offered by AeroDIODE, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|MODEL||976LD-1-1-1 / LASER-DIODE / CCS-CW|
|Laser Diode CW Optical Output Specifications|
|laser driver specifications|
|CONTROL ELECTRONICS AND MOUNTING MODULE|
|user INTERFACE , Dimensions and power input|
|Laser Diode Fiber and Connector|
Pre-Configured 976nm Laser Source and CW Control Module
These 976nm grating stabilized Fabry-Perot CW laser source & control modules offer the user a pre-configured, calibrated bench top source solution.
Laser Diode Control Electronics and Butterfly Mounting Module
The control electronics and mounting module for these laser diodes delivers high stability bias current, a precision TEC controller and a pre-configured ZIF mounting socket. The TEC controller incorporates a fast-feedback PID control loop to provide high stability temperature control, which also helps to maintain a stable wavelength. These control modules provide multiple mechanical, thermal, and electronic protection features to protect the laser diode and ensure long operating lifetime.
The temperature limit keeps the source from thermal damage, and can be adjusted via the graphical user interface. A user controlled current limit clamps the current at the set limit level. Additionally, multiple bias current / voltage protection features are designed to keep the source safe from ESD, power outages and reverse voltage.
USB and Control Software
The user can set and monitor all of the control parameters of the DFB source laser using the USB input and the supplied GUI software. These units ship with the USB cable to connect your PC to the connector on the side panel. A simple to use single page graphical user interface allows you to control all of the CW parameters as well as set current and temperature limits. Other features of these control modules include a daisy chain output to control multiple systems simultaneously, sync output, alarm monitor, and back facet diode monitor to measure and control the DFB laser's power.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability