$495.00 sku / item#: HP/CABLE-50W-X ships: Request a Quote for Current Ship Date
- For Laser Diode Modules with up to 50 Watts of CW Output Power
- Available with 200, 400, 600 μm or 1000 μm Core, 0.22 NA
- SMA905 Connectors on Both Ends
- Free-Standing Fiber Tips/Ferrules
- 3 Meter Length
- Stainless Steel Protective Jacket with PVC Coating
- Wavelength Range: UV-VIS-NIR
Price and Delivery Quote
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
These high power laser diode patch cables are terminated with SMA905 connectors on each end. They are stainless steel armored, multimode cables with free-standing fiber ferrules. The ferrule material is ARCAP, a copper-zinc alloy. The length of the patch cable is 3 meters. They are constructed from metal armored tubing and have a stainless steel, PVC covered outer layer. The outside diameter is specified 6.4 mm. These patch cables are used in industrial and medical laser system applications.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability