405nm, Single-Mode 300mW Scientific Series, Turn-Key Laser Diode Source and Control Module- Integrated Nichia NDV4B16 Laser Diode
$1980.00 sku / item#: RLS/LDX-405NM-300MW ships: 3 Weeks
- Pre-Configured Turn-Key Source with Integrated Nichia NDV4B16 Laser Diode
- User Adjustable Output Power 0 ~ 300mW
- Single Mode Beam Structure, TEM00
- Factory Set Current & Temperature Limits Keep Laser Diode in Safe Operating Range
- Fiber Coupling and Patch Cord Option Available
- Offered by KVANT Scientific Laser, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|Packaging & Power Suppy|
|Options and Accessories|
405nm, 300mW Single Mode Laser Diode Source Module Overview
These Scientific Series laser diode modules provide very highly stable 405nm light in research laboratory environments. The excellent beam quality and low noise performance produce a high signal to noise ratio for the most demanding R&D applications.
This plug-and-play source and control solution includes a Nichia laser diode mounted into a thermally stabilized head, a controller unit (Current & Temperature Control), and cables. Prior to shipment, these source units are fully calibrated, and pre-tested with preset current source and temperature controller.
Multiple Integrated Laser Diode Protection Features
These units provide multiple layers of protection for the Nichia NDV4B16 405nm source laser diode. They employ a LASORB protection diode to provide fail-safe clamping against damaging ESD and power surges. The bias current range is preset to prevent over-driving the laser source and the unit has an over-temperature shut-down feature based on feedback from a sensor located against the laser package header. The unit ships with pre-set current and temperature limits, optimized for the Nichia NDV4B16 source laser.
Adjustable Output Power
These units are shipped pre-tested and fully calibrated with the matching current source and temperature controller as well as the required interface cables. The OEM controller unit allows the user to set the output power of the laser module.
Versatile Options Reduce Integration Time
The laser diode module can be ordered with options that increase your flexibility, and increase the operational flexibility of the module.
Fiber Patch Cable Output, order option –KVAFC Single-mode fiber, with FC/UPC connector. Other options are available; click here to see options.
Benchtop Controller, Model LDC-405. Provides easy-to-use front panel interface and fiber output.
* POWER LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH FIBER-COUPLED OUTPUT: Please note that when a free-space laser diode is coupled to fiber there is some loss associated in the coupling of the light. There is also power loss associated with the fiber coupler assembly and with the fiber patch cable. The LDX laser system has power loss associated with the fiber-coupling of the output of approximately 15 to 20% of the total power.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability