488nm, 200mW, Single Mode Turn-Key Scientific Series Laser Diode Source & Control Module- Integrated Nichia NDS4216 Laser Diode
$9495.00 sku / item#: RLS/LDX-488NM-200MW ships: 4 Weeks
- Pre-Configured 488nm Source Module with Integrated Nichia NDS4216 Laser Diode
- User Adjustable Output Power 0 ~ 200mW
- Single Mode Beam Structure, TEM00
- Factory Set Current & Temperature Max. Limits Always Keeps Laser Diode in Safe Operating Range
- Fiber Coupling and Patch Cord Option Available
- Offered by KVANT Scientific Lasers, a Laser Lab Source Marketplace Seller
Sold & Supported in North America by: LaserDiodeSource.com, part of the Laser Lab Source Marketplace Group
Price and Delivery Quote
Buy Now / Add to Cart
Technical Questions for this ProductASK AN ENGINEER
Customers Also Considered:
|OPTICAL output Specifications|
|Packaging & Power Supply Details|
|Fiber Patch Cable Output Option|
488nm, High Stability Laser Diode Source with Integrated Nichia Laser Overview
These 488nm Scientific Series plug-and-play laser diode modules were designed to deliver very high stability in research laboratory environments. This laser diode source and control solution featuers a Nichia NDS4216 single mode laser diode mounted into a thermally stabilized head. They include the controller unit (Current & Temperature Control) and interface cable. These 488nm laser diode sources deliver superior beam quality and excellent low noise performance to produce a high signal to noise ratio for the most demanding R&D applications.
Factory Set Fail-Safe Laser Diode Protection Features
They have an integrated LASORB diode on the current supply board which offers a fail-safe power surge clamp to protect the integrated laser diode. They are delivered with pre-set current and temperature limits. The laser diode drive current range is pre-set to prevent the possibility of over driving the laser source and the unit has an over-temperature shut down feature based on feedback from a temperature sensor located against the laser package.
Adjustable Output Power
These units are shipped fully calibrated & pre-tested with the matching current source and temperature controller, as well as the required interface cables. The controller unit allows the user to set the output power of the laser module.
Versatile Options Reduce Integration Time
The laser diode module can be ordered with options that save you time and effort, and increase the operational flexibility of the module.
Fiber Patch Cable Output, order option –KCAFV. Single-mode fiber, with FC/UPC connector. Other options are available; click here to see options.
Benchtop Controller, Model LDC-405. Provides easy-to-use front panel interface and fiber output.
* POWER LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH FIBER-COUPLED OUTPUT: Please note that when a free-space laser diode is coupled to fiber there is some loss associated with the collimating lens employed in the coupling of the light. There is also power loss associated with the fiber coupler assembly and with the fiber patch cable. The LDX laser system has power loss associated with the fiber-coupling of the output of approximately 15 to 20% of the total power.
Why do Scientists & Engineers Choose Laser Lab Source?
Get DIRECT, Fast Tech-Support from the Product Engineer, No Sales Person in the Middle
Get the Lowest Price, Factory Direct, No Mark-Up's, Suppliers Post their Own Price
Get a 30 Day Evaluation Period with No Risk Return on Most Products, Check Availability